Knitting for NONIA
Are you a knitter in Newfoundland and Labrador, and interested in knitting for NONIA, an iconic Newfoundland not-for-profit since 1920?
At NONIA, we send our knitters the high-quality yarn for the products we need, and pay them per knitted item when we receive their work. So,
- you don’t need to wait for the product to sell in order to get paid
- you can knit all you want without having to pay for yarn and
- we can even accommodate various skill levels and knitting preferences, such as yarn or garment type, to some extent.
How do you get started?
- Email us at email@example.com with your mailing address to get a copy of our knitter survey, which asks about your knitting abilities & preferences. It will enable us to match as well as possible your preferences with the items our customers want.
- Complete the survey with any important information about your knitting concerns.
- Return the survey with a sample of your knitting, whatever you feel best represents your abilities. The sample will be returned to you with your first knitting order from us. (Your order will include a pre-paid postage label which you can attach to the outside of the package. We pay the postage when the package is delivered.)
After we get your sample & survey, we’ll be in touch as soon as Quality Control staff have an opportunity to look at both, and gauge what work would suit you best.
If you have any questions, please call our Knitters’ Line at 1-888-753-8072 or (709) 753-8072. We look forward to hearing from you!